Sensitive Light contains only the best ingredients with high digestibility and a high nutritional value. It is specially developed to satisfy the nutritional needs of less active dogs, overweight dogs, or dogs that tend to gain weight quickly. This complete feed is ideal to keep your dog in excellent shape.
- 80.4% Animal protein of total protein content
SUITABLE FOR DOGS WITH SENSITIVE DIGESTION AND PROBLEMS WITH ALLERGIES
- Highly digestible with carefully selected ingredients based on chicken and rice.
- Rice, which is the only cereal in this product, is gluten free and contains carbohydrates which are highly digestible.
LOW CALORIE CONTENT FOR WEIGHT MANAGEMENT
- Specifically developed dog food with high nutritional content but less fat.
- Rich in fibre to promote satiation with fewer calories.
- Feed Sensitive Light to lose weight or to maintain weight, see feeding advice for recommended quantities.
RICH IN MINERALS TO SUPPORT HEALTHY BONES AND TEETH
- Contains calcium and phosphorus to support healthy bones and teeth.
- Contains vitamin D for optimal absorption of calcium and phosphorus.
PROMOTES A HEALTHY DIGESTION
- Contains fructo-oligosaccharides which favour ‘good’ bacteria in the gut and promote an equilibrated gut flora.
- Rich in vegetable fibres to stimulate intestinal movement. Also, improves texture of stool.
- Contains lecithin to increase digestibility of fats.
SUPPORTS IMMUNE SYSTEM
- Enriched with Vitamins A, C and E which boost the immune system.
- With beta-carotene, a natural antioxidant that supports immunity.
- Enriched also with Tagetes extract, a valuable source of carotenoids, natural plant pigments who have an antioxidant activity in the body cell.
- Optimal content of fatty acids Omega-3 and Omega-6 for optimal health, immunity and brain function.
HEALTHY, SHINY COAT
- Rich in fatty acids Omega-3 and Omega-6 to support the condition of the skin and coat.
- Enriched with high quality salmon oil that is a valuable source of Omega-3.
- Enriched with copper to stimulate enzymes which help maintain colour of coat.
- Contains hydrolysed animal protein to give a great taste.
- Highest quality ingredients give taste that dogs love.
- The texture of the kibbles supports mechanical cleaning of the teeth.
SUITABLE FOR DOGS WITH DIABETES
- Low energy content and presence of slow-release fibres make Sensitive Light particularly suitable for dogs with diabetes.
- Dogs with diabetes should be fed smaller amounts of food throughout the day (4-5 meals).
Serve Husse food as it is or pour a little warm water over it. A bowl of fresh water should always be available to your dog. For daily ration see feeding table. The feeding table is merely a guide, the daily amount has to be adjusted according to the dog’s individual requirements. Divide it into at least two meals per day. If you think your dog is overweight, you should consult your vet before starting a weight reduction programme.
|2 - 10 kg
||11 - 30 kg
|23 - 16 g x kg
||15 - 12 g x kg
||11 - 10 g x kg
chicken, rice, rice flour, animal fat, vegetable fibres, linseed, yeast, salmon oil, hydrolysed animal protein, salt, dried whole eggs, fructo-oligosaccharides (0.3%), lecithin, sea algae, Tagetes
protein 26.0% (80.4% animal protein of total protein content),
fat content 9.5%,
crude ash 7.0%,
crude fibres 3.0%,
omega-3 fatty acids 1.2%,
omega-6 fatty acids 1.1%.
vitamin A 20850 IU/kg,
vitamin D3 1895 IU/kg,
vitamin E 580 mg/kg,
vitamin C 200 mg/kg,
3b103 (Iron) 201 mg/kg,
3b202 (Iodine) 3.1 mg/kg,
3b405 (Copper) 7.5 mg/kg,
3b502 (Manganese) 62 mg/kg,
3b605 (zinc) 108 mg/kg, 3b607 (zinc) 12 mg/kg,
3b801 (Selenium) 0.2 mg/kg,
L-carnitine 40 mg/kg,
beta-carotene 1 mg/kg;
Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g/kg.