Optimal Giant contains only the best ingredients with high digestibility and high nutritional value and is specially developed to satisfy the nutritional needs of large and giant breed dogs. It is the ideal food with moderate energy content to keep adult large and giant breed dogs in good shape and healthy. The size of the kibble is specially adapted for optimal intake in large and giant breeds.
- 71% Animal protein of total protein content
ENRICHED WITH TAURINE
- Taurine supports heart function and thus is important in the nutrition of large and giant breed dogs.
SUPPORTS THE IMMUNE SYSTEM
- Enriched with Vitamins A and E which support the immune system.
- With beta-carotene, an antioxidant to support natural immunity.
- Optimal content of fatty acids Omega-3 and Omega-6 to support immunity.
HEALTHY, SHINY COAT
- Contains biotin, a B-vitamin, to help maintain a good coat.
- Rich in fatty acids Omega-3 and Omega-6 to help improve the condition of the skin and coat.
- With copper to stimulate enzymes which support colour of coat.
SUPPORTS A HEALTHY DIGESTION
- Contains fructo-oligosaccharides which favour ‘good’ bacteria in the gut and promote intestinal health.
- • Rich in vegetable fibres to stimulate intestinal motility and to improve stool consistency.
- Contains lecithin to help increase digestibility of fats.
- Glucosamine is a component of the cartilage in the joints; this substance supports the cartilage for supple joints.
- Highest quality ingredients give taste that dogs love.
- The texture of the kibbles was optimised in order to help increase mechanical cleaning of the teeth.
Serve Husse food as it is or pour a little warm water over it. A bowl of fresh water should always be available to your dog. For daily ration see feeding table. The feeding table is merely a guide, the daily amount has to be adjusted according to the dog’s individual requirements. Divide it into at least two meals per day.
||25 kg - 35 kg
||35 kg - 45 kg
||+ 45 kg
| DAILY RATION
|12 g x kg
||11 g x kg
||10 g x kg
chicken, wheat, wheat meal, rice, maize, animal fat, linseed, vegetable fibres, hydrolysed animal protein, salmon, salmon oil, yeast, salt, dried whole eggs, fructo-oligosaccharides (0.3%), potassium chloride, lecithin, sea algae, glucosamine (500 mg/kg), rosemary
protein 23.5% (71% animal protein of total protein content),
fat content 13.0%,
crude ash 6.5%,
crude fibres 2.5%,
omega-3 fatty acids 1.3%,
omega-6 fatty acids 1.9%,
taurine 1000 mg/kg.
vitamin A 17874 IU/kg,
vitamin D3 1624 IU/kg,
vitamin E 500 mg/kg,
vitamin C 300 mg/kg,
3b103 (Iron) 201 mg/kg,
3b202 (Iodine) 3 mg/kg,
3b405 (Copper) 8 mg/kg,
3b502 (Manganese) 63 mg/kg,
3b605 (zinc) 108 mg/kg,
3b607 (zinc) 12 mg/kg,
3b801 (Selenium) 0.2 mg/kg,
beta-carotene 1 mg/kg,
Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g/kg.